Rhinebeck - Burn Permit Regulations
Residents of the Town, may obtain a burn permit from the Town Clerk's office.
The following regulations / restrictions apply:
- No burning is allowed within the village limits.
- Permits can only be issued to Rhinebeck Residents
- Permits can only be issued to residential property owners
for a site with a permanent residential structure on it.
- Permits are not issued to contractors or for the clearing of land.
- Burning is allowed only between the hours of: 6:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- No burning is allowed on Sunday or legal holidays.
- Burn barrels are prohibited.
- Burning of the following materials is prohibited:
- Paper Products,
- Treated or painted lumber,
- Construction and delolition debris,
- Rubber, plastics, paints, varnishes,
- Metals, oil, and by-products.
- If you do not meet the above criteria, you may call the local enforcement officer for a permit.
Sarah Bode: 518-329-4098
DEC New Paltz: 845-256-3026
Back to Town/Village Services Page.
Back to Town/Village Government Page.
Rhinebeck, NY ... Back to Town/Village Home Page.