Rhinebeck - Wedding Licenses
Residents of the Town, Village and elsewhere may obtain a wedding license from the Town Clerk's office.
A wedding license must be obtained and completed, in person at the Town Clerk's office.
1. Obtain a license application from the Town Clerk (80 East Market Street, Rhinebeck, NY 12572) $40 - good for 60 days.
2. There is a 24 hour "cooling off" period until the ceremony can be performed.
3. If divorced, divorce papers are required to be presented.
4. Birth cirtificate and photo identification must also be presented.
5. Civil marriages are usually performed by Justice William Sanchez who presides in both the Town and Village.
6. If Judge Sanchez is to perform the ceremony, contact his village court clerk , Terry Giacalone, 4 to 5 days in advance (or longer) at 845-870-7989 between the hours of 9-12:30 and 1-4.
7. The marriage fee is $75.00
8. Two witnesses are required.
9. The marriage license obtained at town hall is required.
Back to Town/Village Services Page.
Back to Town/Village Government Page.
Rhinebeck, NY ... Back to Town/Village Home Page.